How to Get Ripped Fast
Basic Points to Follow in a Weight training Workout Plan
Learning how to get ripped fast can be one of those things that can actually hurt you. Living in a time when we think that we need to get instant gratification, I realize that we always want results yesterday!
Even though you may want to try to get ripped of find a quick way to get six pack abs overnight, I think it is important to remember that there are the most efficient ways to build muscle and gain strength, but when we talk about getting ripped fast, it is important to give understanding to the fact that fast is relative.
Getting ripped fast is about optimizing your diet, workout, and rest routines!
For starters, lets take a look at the weight training part of any fitness program.
A group of set or repetitive exercises that aims to grow certain muscles comprise a weight lifting workout plan. The primary thing to bear in mind before making the plan is that the exercises cannot grow the muscles overnight. Thus, you must create a plan that balances the stress and strain in your muscles without overworking them. In order to do this, you must follow some of the basic points in weight lifting workout. Here are some of them:
Basic Points for Weight Lifting Exercises
1. Put together a plan that works out the biceps and back in the same schedule. The reason for this is that back exercises develop the back muscles and biceps at the same time.
2. Another set of muscles that you must exercise together are your chest, shoulder and triceps. Chest and shoulder exercises promote the growth of the triceps.
3. The muscle groups in both items above should comprise your upper body exercises. Another set of workout plan should be made for your lower body.
4. Your lower body exercises must target your quads, hamstring and calves. Make a plan to exercise these muscles.
5. After grouping your muscles together in your weight lifting workout plan, incorporate a schedule for your exercises. It is recommended that you perform intensive exercises at a maximum of three days every week.
6. Alternate your weight lifting exercises with aerobic exercises.
7. Schedule a rest day once a week to give your muscles time to rest and rejuvenate for another week long workout schedule. Without rest, your muscles will not grow.
8. Include your abdominal exercises in your lower body workout schedule.
Basic Points for Exercise Repetitions
9. Perform 5 sets of one type of exercise as a beginner. Do 12 repetitions in the first set, 10 in the second, 8 in the third and 6 in the fourth set.
10. While you decrease your repetitions for each set, increase the amount of weights you use.
11. Before proceeding to the last set, rest for about one minute.
12. For your fifth set, decrease the weights and perform 12 repetitions.
13. After the last set, perform 12 counts of another type of exercise for the same group of muscles.
14. Perform number 12 and 13 without taking a break.
15. Once you have finished exercising one group of your muscles, take a 2 minute break before moving on to the next exercise.
- Bodybuilding Workout Routines (musclebuildingjourneys.net)
- Fast Ways to Build Muscle (musclebuildingjourneys.net)
Tagged with: Biceps brachii muscle • Bodybuilding • bodybuilding workout • bodybuilding workout routine • bodybuilding workout routines • build muscle • fast ways to build muscle • Fitness • gain muscle • get ripped • getting ripped • how to gain muscle • how to get muscles fast for teenagers • how to get ripped • how to get ripped fast • http://musclebuildingjourneys.net/bodybuilding-workout-routines/ • http://musclebuildingjourneys.net/fast-ways-to-build-muscle/ • http://musclebuildingjourneys.net/how-to-gain-muscle-quickly/ • http://musclebuildingjourneys.net/how-to-get-ripped-fast/ • Muscle • musclebuildingjourneys.net • muscles • Physical exercise • ripped fast • ripped muscle women • Shopping • Sports • Triceps brachii muscle • weight lifting workout • weight training
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!